Home Helpers Home Care
- Home Care
At Home Helpers, we are committed to helping seniors age in place with dignity, and supporting their families struggling to care for them amidst very busy lives. We have an amazingly talented team including an experienced office staff and 160+ compassionate professional caregivers serving clients in eastern DuPage and western Cook Counties.
Owner Brian Davis and his wife, Dominica, have been married for 28+ years and have lived in the western suburbs since 1995, having raised three sons in La Grange.
Brian is full-time manager of operations of Home Helpers. He was Chief Marketing Officer for Edward-Elmhurst Health for more than 18 years, and, prior to that, consulted with major brands such as Ronald McDonald House Charities. Dominica is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with extensive experience in hospitals, schools and private counseling. She supports the caregiver management team while continuing in her role as a School Social Worker in Hinsdale.
The company maintains an A+ Rating from the Home Care Standards Bureau and is a Best of Home Care Provider of Choice, a Best of Home Care Employer of Choice.
- We are committed to helping seniors age in place with dignity, and supporting their families struggling to care for them
- We are A+ Rated by the Home Care Standards Bureau
- We personally meet with each family during their search process at no charge or obligation
- We can help with personal care, dressing, meal prep, errands, laundry, companionship, medication reminders, etc.
- Our caregivers are subject to background checks well beyond state law including federal background check
Whom to Contact
- Brian Davis123 E. Odgen Avenue, Suite 102AHinsdale, IL 60521Phone: 6303237231
We provide services at your home or in your retirement community.