2021 La Grange Restaurant Week
La Grange is cooking up something special as restaurants dish up value-priced menus for La Grange Restaurant Week, Feb. 19-28, 2021. Bring your appetite!
For 10 days, the diverse restaurants of La Grange come together to dish up signature dishes at value pricing during La Grange Restaurant Week from February 19-28. It’s the perfect time for foodies to find out what’s cooking at their favorite locations or explore someplace new.
Sample dishes from La Grange’s eclectic culinary lineup that includes Italian, Japanese, Latin, contemporary American or casual fare. Multi-course meals are $20, $30 or $40 (excluding beverages, tax, gratuity and delivery fees) at lunch, brunch and/or dinner. No other coupons or offers can be accepted in conjunction with Restaurant Week pricing.
This year, diners will have the flexibility of experiencing La Grange Restaurant Week through indoor dining or at home with delivery and takeout options; dining options vary with each location.
Over 20 participating locations include:
AODAKE RAMEN, BARREL HOUSE SOCIAL, BILLY BRICK'S PIZZA, BLACKBERRRY MARKET, CASA MARGARITA, THE ELM, FOURTEENSIXTEEN,THE HOT DOG & BURGER COMPANY, KAMA BISTRO, MARCO'S KITCHEN, MILK MONEY BREWING, MILKSTOP, MONK'S BURGERS & MORE, NICKSONS, NONNA'S GOOD LIFE, PALMER PLACE, PRASINO, PAZZO BENE, Q BBQ, STEAK + VINE, SUSHI UKAI.
Restaurant Week patrons will also receive a special offer at select food retailers when they present a receipt from a participating restaurant during the dates of the promotion. They are:
WONDERFUL MATCHA, a tea house at 4 W. Burlington,
RED MANGO LA GRANGE at 81 S. La Grange Road,
ARACELY’S BAKERY at 1 W Harris
COLD STONE CREAMERY at 76 S. La Grange Road (Offer: $5 OFF any Small or Large Round Signature Cake OR 2 Love It Size Signature Creations for $10)
2021 LA GRANGE RESTAURANT WEEK
No substitutions to menu items; please contact restaurants directly for reservations or information.
KAMA BISTRO, 9 S. La Grange Road
- Three-course specialty menu at lunch, $20. See the menu here.
- Three-course specialty menu at dinner, $40. Both options are available for dine in and take out. See the menu here.
PRASINO, 93 S. La Grange Road
- Three-course menu features: 1st Course - Soup of the Day or Mini-Greens; 2nd Course - choose from Thai Yellow Curry with vegetable fried rice, cilantro, lime (add tofu or chicken) OR Grilled Salmon with squash and zucchini noodles, tomato, olive, spinach, roasted red pepper and chipotle sauce OR Braised Short Ribs with cauliflower gratin, swiss chard, truffle mushroom cabernet sauce; 3rd Course - Chef's whim dessert. $30 three-course menu.
- Add starter course to prix-fixe menu above: our signature lobster avocado mango sala, chili beurre blanc (tasting portion) $40 four-course menu.
STEAK + VINE, 37 S. La Grange Road
- Three course menu features: 1st course of Baked French Onion Soup or Wedge Salad; 2nd course of Wagyu Meatloaf, Shrimp + Grits or Pappardelle with Veggies; 3rd course of Key Lime Pie, Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie or Tate’s Ice Cream $30
NICKSON'S EATERY, 30 S. La Grange Road
- All-American Dinner features Applewood-Smoked Pork Chops with House Melon BBQ, Blue Crab Cake with Remoulade, Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Manchego & Chipotle Aioli. $20
PAZZO BENE, 15 Calendar Avenue
- Pork Chop Parmesan or Saltimboca and a Glass of House Chianti $40
- 16 0z. Pork Porterhouse Oreganato served with Roasted Potatoes $30
- Pollo Parmesan served with a side of Pasta $20
- Special two course menu at lunch features: Choice of Mixed Greens Side Salad or Caesar Salad plus Parmesan-crusted Trout Filet with Bacon Shallot Vinaigrette, Garlic-Sauteed Spinach and Mashed Potatoes. $20
- Special three course menu at dinner features 1st course: choice of Mixed Greens Side Salad or Caesar Salad; 2nd course: select from 12oz Bone-in Pork Chop, Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Braised Kale Mix with Apple Cranberry Reduction or Grilled Salmon with Quinoa Pilaf, Sauteed Spinach, Blood Orange Coulis or Roasted Cauliflower “Vegan”- Hummus, Kalamata Olive Vinaigrette, Pines Nuts, Golden Raisins and Micro Cilantro; 3rd course: choose from Bourbon cake OR cookies and crème crème brulee. $40
- Savor a unique three-course menu: 1st Course - Sturgeon - Onion crusted, Brown Butter, Swiss Chard; 2nd Course - Venison - Acorn Squash, Granny Smith Apple, Celery Root, Watercress; 3rd Course - Cheesecake - Luxardo Cherry, Graham Cracker $40
Delicious dining options for you!
- Option #1: Unique Cocktail Sampler features Lost In Space + Burlington New Fashion + What's Up Doc. $20.
- Option #2 features your choice of one Appetizer plus two Sandwiches with choice of fries, sweet potato fries or side salad. $30
- Option #3: A delicious family style meal includes choice of Salad (Caesar or House), Chicken Entree (baked, lemon beurre blanc), choice of 2 Sides (mashed potatoes, crispy garlic potatoes, asparagus, brussels sprouts, mac + cheese or sweet potato fries) $40.
- Three-course 7oz Filet Mignon Dinner: choice of Soup or Salad, choice of Dessert $30
Three-course Jumbo Shrimp Dinner, choice of Soup or Salad, choice of Dessert $25
Palmer’s Prime Cheeseburger with choice of Dessert $20 (No soup/salad)
Friday February 19: Curbside Seafood Dinner $30 Per Person
- Fresh Bread / Lump Crab Cakes with Bordelaise Sauce
- Fresh Green Salad with Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- Pan-Seared Salmon with Lemon White Wine Reduction Sauce
- Roasted Vegetable Toasted Cous Cous with Wilted Spinach
- Sorrento Lemon Cake Raspberry Cream Cheese Frosting
- Fresh Bread / Marco’s Charcuterie Board
- Fresh Green Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette
- Beef Bourguignonne with Horseradish Mashed Potatoes
- Blanched Asparagus
- Dark Chocolate Mousse with Roasted Chestnuts
- Fresh Bread with Roasted Garlic Olive Oil
- Antipasto Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Cheese Ravioli with Palomino Sauce
- Breast of Cherry Hazelnut Chicken / Green Beans with Garlic
- Chocolate Gianduja Cake with Mocha Frosting
- Poppy Seed Bread with Whipped Salted Butter
- Ambrosia Fruit Salad
- Apple Cider Brined Pork Tenderloin
- Macaroni and Cheese / Steamed Broccoli
- Peach Blackberry Cobbler
MILKSTOP, 700 W. Burlington
- Restaurant Week three-course dinner offering features your choice of one delectable appetizer, one entree and one dessert. $40
- Enjoy the unique flavors of a specialty three-course dinner menu featuring Beet, Porchetta or Cauliflower and Carrot Cake. $40
- Three-course specialty menu at lunch features Soup, Cuban Sandwich and Cookie. $30
- An additional Restaurant Week menu item is featured at lunch and dinner. Fried Chicken Meal: Chicken, Salad, Beans and Cookies. $45
- Beer or cocktail pairings are suggested.
- Monk’s Two-fer Burger Deal: Any two of our Gourmet Burgers and any Appetizer or House Salad. $30
- Monk’s Two-fer Burger & Shake Deal: Any two of our Gourmet Burgers and any Appetizer or House Salad plus two of our Hand-Dipped Milkshakes $40
- Indulge in a four-course menu and dinner that includes: 1st course selection of Edamame or Crab Rangoon; 2nd course select from Miso Soup or Hot & Sour Soup; 3rd course choose from five pieces of Chef's Selection Nigiri & 8 pieces of Godzilla Roll OR five pieces of Chef's Selection Nigiri & eight pieces 2015 Roll OR Bento Box B; plus Japanese Green Tea Cheese Cake for dessert. $30
- Enjoy any Specialty Pizza plus Entrée Pasta $20
- Dinner for four features your choice of an Appetizer, Salad and any two 12” Specialty Pizzas; plus four Mini Cannolis or two Carol’s Chocolate Chip Cookies. $40
- Lunch for Two: each guest picks two of the following: Half Green Salad, Half Sandwich, Half Soup, Half Market Side Salad. Includes choice of drink: Intelligentsia Drip Coffee, Batch-Brewed Iced Tea, Coke/Diet Coke, La Croix. And choice of cookie: Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin. $20
- Enjoy a delicious Papa Q Platter plus two Fountain Drinks plus two Chocolate Chip Cookies. $40.
- Meal for Four features four Regular Cheeseburgers; four Small Fries plus four Chocolate Chip Cookies. $30
- Select from one of our famous Sizzling Fajitas plus Fried Ice Cream for Dessert. $20
- Stadium pizza with one topping and any two additional items off the menu (except pizza). $40
- Select from one delicious Appetizer and two Ramen, plus two drinks and your choice of one dessert. $40
Diners should contact participating restaurants for menu details or reservations.
This culinary exploration will provide a much needed boost to restaurants and hopefully will allow them to reach many new customers. We’re asking diners to tip generously, as our restaurant employees, in particular, have taken a significant hit to their income over the last several months.
La Grange Restaurant Week is organized by the La Grange Business Association with support from the Village of La Grange.